Den Leader: Antonio
The purpose of this web-page to have a centralized location for both parents and Scouts to refer to, to find information on Arrow of Light (AoL).
Den meetings will be announced via email.
WEBELOS II (AoL) Arrow of Light REQUIREMENTS:
Arrow of Light Advancement
Webelos Scouts do adventures described in their Webelos handbook that advance them towards their Arrow of Light rank. By completing five adventures, the Arrow of Light is earned.
Arrow of Light Requirements:
With your parent, guardian, or caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.)
- Be active in your Webelos den for at least six months since completing the fourth grade or for at least six months since becoming 10 years old. (Being active means having good attendance, paying your den dues, and working on den projects.)
- Complete each of the four Arrow of Light required adventures:
- Building a Better World (Click Here)
- Outdoorsman (Click Here)
- Duty to God in Action (Click Here)
- Scouting Adventure (Click Here)
- In addition to the four required adventures listed above, complete at least one elective adventure of your den's or family's choosing from this list:
- Adventures in Science
- Art Explosion
- Aware and Care
- Build It
- Build My Own Hero
- Earth Rocks!
- Fix It
- Game Design
- Into the Wild
- Into the Woods
- Looking Back
- Looking Forward
- Project Family