Cub Camp is Monday, June 12th - Friday, June 16th, from 3 PM - 8 PM at Farmers Branch Historical Park. Our pack will join other packs within our district (North Star) and go to various activity stations focused on shooting sports, crafts, games, and outdoor cooking. Other signature events include the egg drop and getting hosed down with the fire hydrant to cool off twice a day. See registration info below if you are planning for your child to attend as a scout/tag along or if you can help the pack out and attend as a volunteer.
Please turn in all registration requirements described below to your den leader no later than Sunday, 7th.
- Register Online by going to http://circleten.org/day-camp-twilight-camp. Click North Star at bottom of page and you will be directed to Camp Master where you will need to set up a new account for scouts attending Cub Camp for the first time or use the account used to register your scout to attend 2016 Cub Camp for returning scouts. Here is more important information regarding registration:
- $75 fee includes 1 shirt. Additional shirts can be ordered during registration.
- Rank depends upon rank/level a scout will be in the fall.
- Current Tiger = Wolf at camp, with Cub group
- Current Wolf = Bear at camp, with Cub group
- Current Bear = Webelos at camp, with Webelos group
- Current Webelos = Arrow of Light (AOL) at camp, with Webelos group
- Tag alongs are sibling of scouts that are not active participants in the cub scout program. Siblings can be boys or girls and must be at least 5 years old and no more than 14 years old by June 15, 2017.
- Enter age as of June 15, 2017
- Select No Payment during checkout since pack is paying for those attending camp thru pack checking account where camp card sales were deposited
- Once checkout complete, you will receive an email form "2017 North Star Cub Twilight Camp at Farmers Branch Historical Park" with a transaction number such as 12-3456789. This is your confirmation number.
- Provide following information to the pack via your den leader:
- Quantity and Size of Shirt(s) ordered (scout, tag along, volunteer)
- Transaction/Confirmation Number in confirmation email (scout, tag along, volunteer)
- Completed Part A, B, and C Medical Form (scout, tag along, volunteer)
- General Information
- Council No = Circle 10
- Unit No = 837
- See notes for Part B below:
- Scouts/Tag Alongs - copy of current shot record must be provided.
- Adult Volunteers - only required shot record is tetanus shot within last 10 years. Enter in medical form.
- Copy of insurance card (scout, tag along, volunteer)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (tag alongs only)
- Copy of Face to Face YPT Certification received after completing mandatory class (volunteers only).
- Cub Camp is considered day care by the state of Texas and Face to Face YPT is a requirement for all day care workers in the state of Texas. Once complete, your certification is good for 2 years.