What is this going to cost me?
- Yearly $TBD non-refundable registration fee per child. That includes a subscription to Boys' Life magazine. This fee goes to the local Boy Scout council.
- Yearly $100 Pack Dues. A fundraiser will be held to help offset the cost if you choose to participate. Pack Dues help fund the various events, activities, and awards received throughout the scout year.
- Yearly Den Dues assigned by your Den leader, roughly $5 per month. This helps covers the costs of supplies and outings.
Den Meeting vs Pack Meeting?
- Den meetings meet weekly. During these meetings, Scouts will participate in various activities. Scouts will complete requirements which are necessary to earn badges and awards.
- Pack meetings are held on the 4th Monday of each month. Here all Dens gather. Dens and Scouts are recognized for their achievements. Awards and badges are passed out, as well as any information that everyone needs to know.
What kind of fundraising does your Pack participate in?
- Currently, we hold ONE fundraiser a year. In October, our Pack sells Holiday Wreaths. Scouts are encouraged to sell 12 wreaths. Scouts who sell wreaths will earn money towards their Pack dues. More details will be covered during our first Pack meeting of the year in September.
Can I drop off my Scout?
- At no time are you allowed to drop off and leave your Scout unattended at Den or Pack meetings OR any other Cub Scout function. The most successful scouting experience occurs when the scout and parents/guardians are actively involved and participating in activities. If you would like to help please let your Den Leader know.
How old does my child have to be to become a Cub Scout?
- Cub Scouts is open to all boys Kindergarten to 5th Grade. Each Den will be comprised of boys in the same grade level.